- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience, such as providing services to people with disabilities, illness or other related services
- Highly developed communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Possess a working knowledge of computer software with an emphasis on word processing
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Must have clean driving record, personal vehicle, carry current auto insurance, and be able to pass criminal background check
Responsible for staff supervision in designated division of Community Living as well as customer service and fiscal management.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for 24-hour programmatic duties.
- Responsible for all elements of staff supervision, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Works with Program Managers to ensure all sites are managed in a fiscally responsible manner, providing oversight and monitoring of cost center spending, person-served finances, and reconciliation of ledgers.
- Serves as point of contact for Support Coordinators, families, guardians, etc.