- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Safe driving record and insured, working vehicle
- Must have the ability to push/pull/move adults with physical disabilities and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Minimum of 2 years related experience, such as providing services to people with disabilities, illness or other related services
- Highly developed communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Possess a working knowledge of computer software with an emphasis on word processing
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Must have clean driving record, personal vehicle, carry current auto insurance, and be able to pass criminal background check
Responsible for staff supervision in designated division of Community Living and ensuring quality delivery of services.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all elements of staff supervision for designated locations, including hiring, training, and performance management as well as staffing.
- Oversees and ensures adequate completion of progress notes and outcome data.
- Reviews MARs weekly to ensure safe and accurate medication administration.
- Works with Division Directors to ensure all sites are managed in a fiscally responsible manner, providing oversight and monitoring of cost center spending, person-served finances, and reconciliation of ledgers.