Manages the residential site through effective staff supervision and completion of ongoing daily programmatic and administrative duties. Ensures the site functions in accordance with Person Centered Plans and in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations, including compliance with the Kansas City Regional Office (KCRO) of the Department of Mental Health, CARF, and Open Options policy and procedure. Performs all duties of the Program Assistant.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in human services preferred
- Three to five years of experience in working with adults with disabilities in a residential and community setting highly preferred
- One year supervisory experience highly preferred
- Ability to push/pull/move adults with physical disabilities and lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to conduct a physical restraint if necessary.
- Ability to obtain the designated certifications within 90 days of employment and maintain required trainings throughout employment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to comply with Open Options Driving Policy.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.