Realize YOUR full potential while helping others realize theirs!
Open Options, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is now hiring hardworking individuals who are committed to supporting people with disabilities realize their full potential. We currently have full-time, part-time, and as-needed opportunities working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their homes. Shifts include day, evening, overnight, and weekend-only. We offer benefits and paid training.
Pay starting at $11/hour
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Safe driving record and insured, working vehicle
- Must have the ability to push/pull/move adults with physical disabilities and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
Provides for the health, safety and welfare of persons-served with disabilities in their homes and in the community. Implements supports and services as delineated in individual person-centered plan(s). Monitors and completes all necessary program data, documentation, and reports to ensure compliance with all applicable regulating agencies. Maintains professional relationships with persons-served and members of support teams.
- Provides for the health, safety, and welfare of persons-served in their homes and in the community.
- Implements, monitors, and reports on persons’-served Individual Service and Support Plans as stated in the Individual Plan.
- Monitors and completes all necessary program data, documentation, and reports to ensure compliance with all applicable guidelines and regulations, including all Open Options policies and procedures.
- Maintains respectful and professional relationships with persons-served, employees, guardians and family members, and all other members of support teams.