At Open Options, we are guided by our mission to support people to realize their full potential.
We seek to become the premier provider of supports and services for people with disabilities, signifying quality, innovation, and person-centered principles. We are committed to ensuring the sustainability and growth of our organization and are driven by a ceaseless desire to improve. The people we employ will be engaged, dedicated, and invested in our mission.
Our Core Values
Every day we are given the amazing opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. We are a catalyst for growth, supporting others to see and pursue the many opportunities and options a meaningful life presents, and contributing to the happiness of those around us. The people we serve are our priority and the people we employ are our greatest resource. Our interactions are guided by three core values:
- Demonstrating an unselfish concern for the well-being and happiness of others
- Being open, authentic, and truthful
- Respecting the dignity of every person and every role
Our Aspirational Values
In addition to our core values, we will differentiate ourselves and succeed by aspiring in every action to:
- Serve as responsible stewards of all organizational resources
- Recognize mistakes, take responsibility and apologize with humility
- Hold ourselves and others accountable for results